Videoton companies in Bulgaria stand for high quality performance. To assure this we work closely with our customers at every stage of the production cycle - from selection of suppliers of Raw Materials to distribution of the Finished Goods and aftermarket service.
In all projects we aim to provide our customers with quality products and services as well as cost-effective solutions that meet and even exceed their expectations. We feel that this is ultimately what distinguishes us from our competitors and encourages and maintains the long-term business relations we have with our clients.
Оur Quality Management System, based on the demand of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015, provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
Our Quality objectives enable us to
- Effectively ascertain our Customer’s needs;
- Efficiently plan our resources to meet these needs;
- Control all processes in order to fully satisfy all customers’ requirements;
- Ensure the continuing process capability of our equipment;
- Ensure all personnel are effectively qualified and trained to undertake appointed tasks.
To achieve these goals, all management levels create and maintain proper work environment for involving the whole staff and making them aware of the contribution of each employee in Quality policy realization.
Our commitment to meet customer requirements and enhance customer satisfaction makes us a successful market player.
Quality Management System based on
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
Quality Assurance Methods
- Supplier Quality Management
- Evaluation of Suppliers;
- Incoming Control;
- Vendor Corrective Action Request;
- On-site inspection
- In-process and Final Control
- Quality System Tools
- SPC, MSA, Control Plan, PPEP, PFMEA, FAIR, FOR (Pareto charts);
- Root cause analysis
- 8 D report;
- 5 Whys;
- Ishikawa diagrams;
- 5 S Workplace organization
- ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 requirements;
- ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 internal auditors;
- Quality & Safety and Health Policy awareness;
- Regular Safety and Health trainings;
- Problem analyzing and solving techniques;
- QS tools (SPC, MSA, PFMEA);
- Customer Quality requirements;
- Quality Control;
- Technical courses to maintain and improve operators’ qualification;
- Training evaluation and training efficiency measurement;
- 5 S Workplace organization;
- Team building and communication efficiency;